Friday, December 25, 2009

Htib Hdmi Input Onkyo HT-S5100 HDMI Pass Through Question?

Onkyo HT-S5100 HDMI pass through question? - htib hdmi input

Alrighty, so I look at the Onkyo HT-S5100 home theater system. The only thing that prevents me from buying this is the "thing HDMI passthrough. In my opinion, the gateway supports not only video and audio via HDMI. ... If you say I connect my PS3 or HDMI source and receiver. . I am the HDMI connector and then an HDMI going to my TV. (SO THIS IS VIDEO only?).
If the answer is "yes" ..
So, logically, I need some help cable 7.1 high quality sound to my ps3 or any other source to the receiver ... And now it is high "quality audio cable .. Is this use all the quality and the power of the home entertainment system?

In other words .. one fiber optic audio .. to maximize the audio capabilities of the recipient? If not, how the garbage, you get a source for the quality of work with compressed audio receiver .. (SI does not support HDMI audio on this receiver. What is there audio cables? U0026lt I'm a little \\ \\ missing \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\;br>
I'll go crazy if I do not find answers soon lol =)
Help me out
(If the systems are not comparable HTIB you (max. 450 Buccaneers) are better. LET ME KNOW!

THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment