Monday, December 28, 2009

Massachusetts Trust Law Looking For An Attorney In Boston - Ref: Contracts Entered Into?

Looking for an attorney in Boston - Ref: Contracts Entered Into? - massachusetts trust law

I am well versed in Japan and a lawyer in the Massachusetts law in their contracts or rights of first refusal.
Fraud market from a Japanese automobile manufacturer. I was recruited to Reebok (prod endorser) if the Japanese company made an offer in good faith to Reebok for my services by taking advantage of 60 days later, cool the contract. MA under contract law, should be signed and the entire site without weakening, because the contract between the Japanese and I when Reebok has failed) match or best offer for the Japanese companies (for me. It was in the contract (between Japan and me) August 19, 1991 signed for 7 years. The contract clearly says that he had paid ten million yen (fixed amount) per year in a trust fund of the U.S. bank.
Signing false documents showing the amount of the payment. Gangsters have been used) (twice to manufacture false evidence against me - ¥ 70 thousand people is excellent.
The Japanese authorities - immigration and Congress, urged me to sue the United States. Do you need help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment