Sunday, December 20, 2009

Optical Migraine Optical Migraine??? Or Signs Of A Stroke???

Optical Migraine??? Or signs of a stroke??? - optical migraine

SIS is my experience that it was possible, the signs of a stroke was the feeling that double vision, pain in the head, headache, fatigue, and tingling in the face and right side of the arm. She went to the doctor immediately so the doctor says he is too young to have a stroke at 30 years and is an optical migraine. My family has never heard of and investigated and tried to understand. He is someone who we, what kind of treatment that has worked for this type of headache can say, because I think my sister is still where these symptoms occur. Also, my family is still worried and would like them to seek a second opinion because my aunt had a Stoke a year ago for, what everyone wants to be safe. The doctor did not even have blood. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment