Friday, November 6, 2009

Auditory Hallucinations More Condition_symptoms Auditory Hallucinations?

Auditory Hallucinations? - auditory hallucinations more condition_symptoms

I am a 17 years old daughter and I think that may have a problem.
I added that my family and refuses to do anything. But in recent years to listen to music when it clearly does not. I wake up listening to a certain hour of the night, and music. Never happens when I surrounded by good people. I have a poll to see what could happen, because my brain does not produce enough neurotransmitters, and that lead me a chemical imbalance in the brain. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but in the end can lead, like my case, auditory hallucinations and depression. I would try to go to the doctor, but is not an option. I spoke with my mother, but she did nothing about it, and it seems care.I on medication for a while, but no more, and then I help to take vitamin supplements to produce my brain neurotransmitter necessary but also quit then to buy these for me. Well, my goal is worse than ever and I am more emotional. My feelings at the end of the simplest things. The music is getting worse and I cant think that I lost control of myself, and I'm crazy. I need a second opinion. And thank you I appreciate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment