Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Patch Of Bumps On Stomach I Have A Small Patch Of Raised Bumps On My Scalp. The Hair Comes In Much Thinner Than Anywhere On My Head?

I have a small patch of raised bumps on my scalp. The hair comes in much thinner than anywhere on my head? - patch of bumps on stomach

I have a small patch of bumps on the scalp. The coat is much thinner than anywhere else in the head and the hair itself much thicker and curly hair on his head is available. Or heard anyone this problem?

1 comments:

Darwinsm... said...

Hello! Sorry that you have this problem. It's really difficult for anyone to say even a doctor, what it is without seeing it in person, but that seems very similar to a condition of the skin called Acne nuchae neck (AKN for short). A super-simplified explanation of the condition is that the scars ingrown hairs can become thicker. The healing affects the density of hair in this area.

A dermatologist can treat the symptoms but tend to be treated more easily, the sooner you seek treatment. I have a genetic disorder that sometimes comes from the state to express, even though I never knew. It is an excellent website that explains this, including some photos that may help you if that's what affects you. I have a list in my hand. Your scalp is very tender in the area, where they develop bumps, so you should try a dermatologist before, so it's annoying to see.

Good luck with that, and I hope to see a doctor quickly. AKN and if detected early, may be able tor to avoid most of the complaints and frustration that can accompany this condition.

Post a Comment