Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cannot Generate System Identifier For General Entity Subject Micro Hydro System?

Micro Hydro system? - cannot generate system identifier for general entity subject

Water Jet Features:
Pressure = 40 bar
= 17l/min price of the iceberg
= Motor 1.5 KW


I can not use this product, because this system of low-power system is used for water ... After calculating the power, I get about 1.2 kW ... Power of 1.5KW my fountain is ... So it is not cut right for my system to generate energy to power use .... You may need to use low power to find a jet of water, but high pressure ... If you have an idea for me the right equipment, like the first machine that I am very grateful for you ...

The purpose of my energy system ... i use water jet, mainly .. Then the water enters the turbine ... Then turn the turbine generator to produce energy ... I need more than 3000rpm the turbine, the generator again ... The output of the generator will produce 1.5 kW min at 3000 rpm to ... u have that this system can reach 3000 r / min?

0 comments:

Post a Comment