Friday, November 6, 2009

Viral Infections More Condition_symptoms Viral Infections?

Viral infections? - viral infections more condition_symptoms

I have swollen lymph nodes (one!), And the amygdala on the same side is also swollen. This is not really a sore throat ... it is? Well, my doctor told me it was probably a viral infection. I know it's not strep culture was executed twice. Well, what I want to know is:

a) Do you think it is angina pectoris?
b) Is there a drug (prescription or nonprescription) for viral infections? Just curious:)

I am a very curious person answers, anyone? : D

1 comments:

instantw... said...

Based on the information you provided, it seems as tonsillitis. Check to see if and when it spots or ulcers in the amygdala.

The treatment of viral infections are symptomatic in the first place, which means that you take medicine to the affected area. Or perhaps a cure sore throat and some form of aspirin and paracetamol, if you're in pain. His viral infection will be clarified over time, and if they should stay longer than a week see a doctor.

Post a Comment