Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Road Cycling Shoes Which Road Cycling Shoes Have Wider Toe Boxes?

Which road cycling shoes have wider toe boxes? - road cycling shoes

Who knows or have experience with road cycling shoe box to a wider foot? My feet Fred Flintstone type and need a shoe that is not just wide at the ball of the foot. I tried different types of shoes from Sidi Mega, but the ball before the pointed tip of the shoe. Shimano R212 I am currently riding on a broad basis, but I wanted to see if anyone had other recommendations.

2 comments:

BryM said...

I use a sandal for those reasons, and they love it. The fingers have sufficient space to move themselves. This could be an option during warm weather, if you are not a competitive advantage for drivers. Here is a link that more.http: / say / www.bicycleapparel.com / sandals.html is

Anomaly 17 said...

Shoes tend to have a specific example of the size of the foot, I have specialized big feet and toes, which is not diminished, and shoes from my initial fit me well.

Post a Comment