Friday, January 15, 2010

Rugby Weights Program Help With Preseason Rugby Strength Training Program.?

Help With Preseason Rugby Strength Training Program.? - rugby weights program

I would like to help with the design of my training program before the season to improve my strength and capabilities specific to the sport of rugby, where the blocking game.

I like it in the tight 5, I need a good standing position, for example, that I play to push the fight. I need a torso with a strong construction, for example, remove the ball of my opposition. I also need good cardiovascular fitness to play at a high level in the game, it's not good, if I truly effective in the first half, but not to the new standard of performance 2nd to produce.

The equipment I have is access to my local gym:

1. Dumbbells
2. Rower
3. Treadmills
4. Bikes
5. Medcine Ball
6. Some of these machines in my local gym weighted.

I have about 18 weeks before the start of the season and want more great sacrifices to build, but not my pace is explosive power important.

Google Search http://www.irishrugby.ie/476_501.php I found this site very interesting, but want more help in the design of progrI am, my position is more specific, and how could also include work to improve my strength for the next season.

Please can someone help me to design a program, or give me a program that was used in the past. Any other tips are welcome

0 comments:

Post a Comment