Sunday, February 21, 2010

Black Women Before And After Girdel Pictures To Other Black Women: Hurt Again, After I Promised Myself I Wouldn't?

To other black women: Hurt again, after I promised myself I wouldn't? - black women before and after girdel pictures

Here again, it hurts. Why do men lie when they know they have seen a lot of shit. I did not know to track him, track him. Before you begin to see, gave me a 1 1 / 2 of men, The Whole Nine sex. I knew it, but later began a relationship with my knowledge, it hurts. The last, what I said that I loved. I do not get it. I said I need a break. I'm tired. I'm broke, exhausted. I'm tired of waiting. I think there are still good, but I get first blessed enought to .....? Not holding my breath. I always prayed again that God's desire away from a man in my life. How do I get rid of the will so I will not take a chance. In the by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment