Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Remove A Sony Xplod From A Car How To Remove Subwoofer And Amplifier From A Car?.?

How to remove subwoofer and amplifier from a car?.? - how to remove a sony xplod from a car

My car comes with stereo speakers and standard. N subwoofer. I bought a subwoofer and amplifier, and I installed. Now I want to sell my car, I remove the amplifier and subwoofer, I had an extra added to my car than before work. Can I use it myself. Please let me know the steps in detail. I fear that if I click on the cable to the amplifier and speakers connected to sub-standard connectivity and audio facilities may lose not all working opportunities. I have a Toyota Celica Sony Xplod car stereo and a subwoofer. Please help.

1 comments:

Audio Fan said...

ur amplified when only water and then simply disconnect the battery then all the son of the amplifier, wrap the end of the wire with electrical tape, and remove the sub and box and amplifier. DONT amplifiers cables cost so much to buy new ones, and U can tell the next owner has a kit amplifier amplifiers, car audio.

u need not worry about the door speakers, because it has the submarine is in itself nothing to do with the speakers. :-)

Post a Comment