Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tan Wise Is It Wise To Tan Before A Trip To The Islands If Your Pretty White?

Is it wise to tan before a trip to the islands if your pretty white? - tan wise

I go to the Dominican in a week. I am a white man with blond hair and white skin fairly dirty. Should I as a solarium before the island. I burn up in the rule, but that's only if I stay in the sun too long without sunscreen. I did not spend much money, so if I gotta go .... I do not want to ruin my trip. People with this experience will help me. Is it much better than before tanning?

1 comments:

stella39 said...

Simply a large number of sunsreen before and after swimming. Wear a hat and sunglasses when walking around. Cover and try to sit in the shade when the water. If you wear a T-shirt so as not to burn your back snorkel.

Have a great trip. Enjoy)

Post a Comment