Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Men With Penis In A Gir Picturs Paedeophilia And Size?

Paedeophilia and Size? - men with penis in a gir picturs

Ok I know this may seem strange, but my girlfriend and I had a lively discussion about pedophilia and the size of the parts of man. There is an Arab country and has a limited view of what it now something in the head and the only way to convince them that an investigation to find things. His opinion is that most pedophiles have a small penis. I explained to the size of a man is not correlated with their desire to be with an underage girl / guy is a disease of the mind. She believes that because of the size, they may feel to take a young GIR / child against an adult. Does anybody know where I can find a study on this topic, or can help me answer this question.

2 comments:

yazzy said...

Something tells me that if you will marry this girl who tries to prove its reality, an ongoing effort, in conjunction with a rare thing after another. You can create a realistic and logical person. You can not force the ideas or concepts or foreigners to accept. You have to accept that just try to see it as radically different, rather than force them to the world in its own way.

Children are not satisfied by sex is a terrible traumatic experience for them. If you hurt a child acts badly, not to indulge too. Perpetrators know, so I do not think that it deals with the joy of the child.

PS We can say that all customs Downing really taken the time to be answering your question. LMAO. Maybe I should ask, why are you being good, the whole time and therefore need to hear everything that is not closed, you hear.

Elana said...

I would like the question in reverse: they are all reputable scientific studies agree with her to ask?

Otherwise, he is stating an opinion on bigotry or personal basis, or simply repeating something that someone else has passed.

If you say something like "start appropriate ', I stop to talk with her, do not use logic.

Post a Comment