Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Brazilian Camper Import A Car Into Ireland From Brazil?

Import a car into Ireland from Brazil? - brazilian camper

I found that has always been the classic Volkswagen T2 VW bus and I thought it would be more conventional to buy a new, buy a bucket of rust vintage!

I wonder about the possibility of an import and what the processes!

Motors of Danbury has a beautiful Brazilian import and conversion process, but they are a rip off! http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com/inde ...

Here is the site of VW in Brazil http://www.volkswagen.com/br/pt/modelos/ ...

I hope someone can help me!

2 comments:

Peter H said...

I would think carefully before you call it a rip off. Just think of
Purchase of vehicles in Brazil -> with the import of currency Get started, lost check
Shipping from Ireland -> victim of fraud by the shipper, lost papers
Lost on the voyage -> defrauded by insurance, no evidence
Arrival in Ireland - import duties> pay or
Vehicle Crashes - guaranteed> very difficult to complete
It is a vehicle left turn right, at least pay for the conversion.

Why be ashamed?

alexandr... said...

Well, the import from Brazil? Why not in Germany originating in Ireland? Always create still in Germany? Well, maybe a rip off cuz Brazil has a large amount of import duties in a special way. I do not know for export. Perhaps it is because Ireland. In fact, I'm Brazilian and I wanted to import a laptop to the United States and has been recorded, 100% of its value in the form of taxes, I think, if I be introduced? If you need a hand with the translation of certain ...

Well, I hope u manage to do it! See ya!

Post a Comment