Sunday, February 14, 2010

Boys Boxers Boys, When Wearing Boxers, Sweats Around The House Does It Bother You If Your Privates Pop Out The Fly?

Boys, when wearing boxers, sweats around the house does it bother you if your privates pop out the fly? - boys boxers

Guys, it really flies in the use of boxers or pajamas to wear home or when you do not want to remember? Do you know anything about it, and the mothers and sisters, who often distinguished by the fly? This happens all the time with my children and I wonder if it would fly or something, if they know that far occationally and not interfere. Mothers, daughters to understand that at home?

10 comments:

Wasted Youth said...

What happens to my current boyfriend, it seems a bit of attention and enjoy it. It also happened, some of my friends, Guy, I stopped to sleep and when I say I will not have sex in bed.

Your Buddy said...

This is a simple question remains common. I have a son who is as tall as me, and never open to boxers around the house. I want to say this because if it is due one of those moments. Boxers are made to protect the people more than for medical reasons, in contrast to couplings and clutches his writings ... You know what I mean. So my answer would be yes you mind if I looked good, it should disturb you, but I would worry more embarrassing ... Boys pajamas, but they continue to buy boxers ... is good for them ... Good luck.

Vikey said...

I find it embarrassing, except, of course, runs in front of his wife or girlfriend or w / e. But happens, we are aware, and often annoys us, and if we see, we do a lot less embarrassing, not to see and do not touch mainly on the subject.

krisdb said...

Haha, I know not wear loose boxers, as I embrace you better. Theyre more comfortable flight and I emberessing ...

Jenna said...

I had a friend, and what has happened.
* Vomit
I think it's serious.

emily. said...

I saw my brother.
I bent down to pick something up. and he was beside me. is large

Ashley25 said...

happened to my husband, do not forget

Alex M said...

I bet you liked, what you said ...

igeoffre... said...

So why continue. Your ooohhhh thats cool

♥♥Mommy to Jamiera♥♥ said...

lol.

Post a Comment